[It may take a minute or two to load, it's 7 minutes long and 8MB.]
[Update] Download available here if anyone is interested: [link]
Our mixed media class assignment was to present an audio piece representing where we live. Last semester, (since I’m retaking this awesome class for elective credit), I took a more literal approach. This semester, I
took a more metaphorical approach, using my voice and as many pony clips as possible, mixing them to try and share some context of the random song/music clips I threw in there. I figured, for the moment, I live in a world full of ponies!
This certainly isn’t what you’ll normally see from me! You might like, you might hate, either in part or whole, but give a listen and tell me what you think!
I generally used less than 10 seconds from each song, this is a parody, I’m teaching you about where I metaphorically live which gives it a scholarly aspect, so it should be well covered by “fair use.”
Until later, have a
• Original MLP Intro
• My Little Pony Intro (Alex S. Glitch Remix)
• Peter McConnell - Dimitri's Music Video from Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves
• Beetlejuice Intro
• Weird Al Yankovic - It's All About The Pentiums
• AC DC - T.N.T.
• Cab Calloway - Oh! Gram'pa
• Styx - Too Much Time On My Hands
• Ozzy Osbourne - Crazy Train
• John Anderson - My Kind Of Crazy
• C.W. McCall - Wolf Creek Pass
• Ozark Mountain Daredevils - Chicken Train
• Ludacris - Rollout (My Business)
• Guthrie Arlo - Alice's Restaurant Massacree
• Phil Collins - Something Happened On The Way To Heaven
• Songs/Music © their respective owners.
• My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic © Hasbro